YES! I really dislike Rod Stewart and most of his songs, but he also happens to sing one of my all-time favorite classic rock songs - and all I kept thinking about all day today was:
WAKE UP, MAGGIE, I THINK I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU!!!!!!
I would say since this was the little lady's first concert, that it would be appropriate to name her Maggie May. However, I like the name too much and would like to reserve it for one of my own daughters; therefore, I FORBID YOU (j/k). I hate to be the one to start the topic of names, but I vote for Elizabeth. It is a great, classic name; it goes well with Keith; and most importantly, it is Summer's middle name, and I think that is just really cute. I also love the name Marie for a middle name. I have heard that the name Marie is most violently opposed by my bullish older brother, but I think that Elizabeth Marie would be a perfect name for my beautiful niece. For the record, I agree with Summer that you may not know her name until her bday when you actually see her. Maybe Elizabeth Marie is a great name, but it may not be her name. I say that whatever name she is given will be beautiful just because it is hers. I LOVE MY NIECE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER BDAY!!!!!
1 comment:
Well, I have to disagree about Rod Stewart as her first concert. If we are naming her based on that, then we have to use The Toadies concert, so her name would naturally be Tyler Water Keith.
Post a Comment