Well, after spending 3 hours in Baby's R Us, I can very easily say that registering for the baby was much more fun than registering for the wedding....and a bit more scary! Summer and I had a blast and got a lot of good stuff. We will definitely take Meredith up on her offer to proof read our registry before it goes live, so she can tell us what we missed. Tomorrow Mom, Summer and I are going to lunch, then to the Baby Expo at the Dallas Market Hall (we got free passes today) and last to USA Baby to FINALLY get our baby furniture. The biggest open item now is for Summer to pull the trigger on what color she wants the room to be painted and the bedding. Just when I think she's narrowed it down to a few choices, we go back to the drawing board. At this point, there's a 50-50 chance the baby will be sleeping in a pile of old Aggie t-shirts.......but, that's not such a bad thing in my eyes!
On a side note, the most entertaining item we saw was Boudreaux's Butt Paste. On name alone I begged Summer to let me register for it, but she said no because it has alcohol in it. Sucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment