It's official, my belly button is going to pop out any day now. We've been taking pics every few days to track the progress and I think this week will be the week.
In other news, we finally bought our baby furniture! Yes, that's right, I, Summer Keith, made a decision on something within a reasonable time frame. If you've ever been shopping with me you will know that this is a huge feat. It was actually in stock at the store too, so we got to take it home yesterday. We still have to take it out of the package and inspect it though, so hopefully my motivation stays with me and we do that fairly soon.
Yesterday we walked 5 miles with the March of Dimes which was fun. It was a beautiful day and we walked with Stan & Cindi, Kyle, Meredith and Caden and some other PwC friends. It really is amazing to see all the progress that has been made with premature births. All along the path they had "In Honor Of" and "In Memory Of" signs and Scott and I both noticed that the "In Honor Of" far outnumbered the "In Memory Of's" which is awesome. We even saw a girl who was born weighing 1lb 3 oz and is now about 5 years old walking with her family. I guess these things don't really hit home until you have a little one in your belly, but we are extremely lucky to live in a society where such progress has been made.
Happy 23rd week birthday! Here's the update:
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week23
2 comments:
I just can't imagine, I just can't fathom a belly button actually popping...
It doesn't necessarily pop straight up, like I thought it would. It basically slowly smoothes out, but I think the next step is to pop out!
Post a Comment