Friday, April 20, 2007

Aliens!

Our daughter has taken the polite and gentle kicking thing to a whole new level. Last night she was REALLY active. Summer and I were watching Grey's Anatomy when I looked over and noticed Summer was staring at her stomach. So I asked Summer what she was doing and she said, "She's going really crazy in there! I think I might be able to see it!" No sooner did I look over and I saw her stomach poke up twice in the same spot! Rannebarger was right when he said it looks like something out of the movie Aliens. I can't imagine what it's going to look like when she gets bigger and you can actually see her moving around in there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets it honestly from Scott. He was very active in the last few months. Then once born, we could never get him awake to eat... Oh well, eating doesn't seem to be much of a problem anymore ;)

Scott said...

That's a low-blow, Pops!