Monday, April 30, 2007

6th Month Check-up

We went in for her monthly appointment today and everything went great. They checked Summer's blood pressure and it was 120/70, which is perfect. Then she did the dreaded and feared weigh-in, which also went fine. I honestly think she has unreasonable expectations as to what is the proper amount of weight to gain (e.g. meaning, she think she's gained to much, which is, in my best Dwight Shrute voice, "FALSE!!"), but I guess that's to be expected when you go from marathon running shape to pregnant in a snap (technically, she was almost 2 weeks pregnant when she ran the White Rock!). All kidding aside, I think she looks as beautiful as I've ever seen her and will gladly tie her shoes for her anytime she needs the help!

Next, they measured her belly, which was right where it should be. Then we got to hear the heartbeat for a little bit at the end of the appointment, which is always a treat. All in all, an uneventful visit, which is just the way we like them.

No comments: