Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Bday!

Happy 6th month bday, baby girl!!! Just before Jimmy Buffet came on last night, I FINALLY got to feel you kick, as if to say "Come on, punks, let's get this party STARTED!!!!". Your little foot is small but powerful! I was so happy that you finally said hello to me! That was pretty much one of the coolest experiences I have ever had in my life, so thank you!

I really feel like your mother has been pregnant for about five years - it is taking FOREVER for you to get here. I think after the foot experience last night, I was really wanting to meet you in person (without the womb barrier) so I had a weird dream that you were born three months early, but there didn't seem to be any complications at all. You were 10.5 pounds (sucks for Summer) and perfectly healthy! It was GREAT! But then I woke up...and stink, you are still in utero. Oh well, from what I understand of embryology, it is probably best that you stay in there for a few more months. But as soon as you get here, Aunt Manda will make sure your little bottom never touches the ground! Please save more kicks for me!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: