Yep, we've got a very active and very healthy baby girl. She weighs 14oz. and has a good, strong heart-beat. Summer and I are very excited and happy to finally know. We've got TONS of pictures from the ultrasound. After the leaving the doctor's office, we stopped by USA Baby and started looking at cribs and such. It's funny how much easier decisions for the nursery seem now that one-half of the equation has been eliminated. I also stopped off at the Bass Pro Shop and upgraded my fire-arms and ammo to make sure my girls are safe. Contrary to popular belief (Mr. Koenig), she doesn't have any hooves or flippers on my account, so that's comforting. At the recommendation of BK, Summer and I stopped off at Pokey O's to have cookie and ice-cream sandwiches to celebrate.
We're about to go have a celebratory dinner with my parents and Amanda, but will post some pictures tomorrow once we get them scanned in.
We love you all.
Scott
1 comment:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
We can't wait to welcome her. I know August will be here before we all know it.
Post a Comment