Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 22 Update


After much debate, I was finally allowed to post a belly pic. This one was taken this morning. I've been taking belly pictures every Sunday morning since we found she was pregnant and hope to put them together with Windows Movie Maker into some sort of slide-show with music. Mom and baby are doing great. The baby's been really active and kicks a bunch. She's grown considerably, as Summer can now feel her on each side of her stomach at the same time. In weeks prior, she would just feel her pop up here and there in different places. Since my initial post about feeling her kick, I've probably felt it a hundred times since then and it still is as exciting as the first time I felt it.

Here is the link to what's going on with Summer and the baby this week.

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week22

Wish us luck on the big furniture purchase today. We'll try and post an update tonight or tomorrow. We love you all.

No comments: