Thursday, April 5, 2007
The Gender Communication
Wow - I cannot tell you how exciting Monday was, what a big day, I had my cell phone in my purse and was waiting for it to ring (of course I was on a conference call) well your dad decided to use text for the mode of trasmittal instead of a call, to relay the gender of my grandchild!!! I found out 30 minutes after I could have known. But I got way over it and was very excited, we went out that night to celebrate with a little mexican food (your mom picked, at least I think she did she ordered a huge plate for both of you!!). It was a special day and makes it is so exciting to know that I can buy alot of pink now!!! We love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To my daughter....in summary, your grandmother is technologically challenged, but we still love her!
Post a Comment