When Scott & Summer first told us they were pregnant, I knew I would be spoiling this baby. But when we found out it was a girl, this issue suddenly escalated to a whole new level as I am certain to spend an obscene amount of money on my niece. Well, today was my first purchase for the little lady. As usual with my spending habits, it was not well thought out or planned. I was in Target and suddently found myself in the middle of the baby section...imagine that! I impulsively bought the cutest little newborn onesie - it is pink and very tiny (!!!!) and it says "worth the wait" on the front. AAAHHHHHH!!! I can't wait to put a baby in it! And the "worth the wait" part is perfect because I swear Summer has already been pregnant for like 2 years!!! Why don't we have a baby yet??!!! She should have been here by now...why must I continue waiting?! It's KILLING me!!! I suppose the upside is that I still have a few months to build a wardrobe for the little princess...
(***For the record, I never intended to post on here because I just felt weird about it and didn't know what to say. But then I got this email from Scott today: "You should post on the blog about it! Everything MUST BE DOCUMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So thus begins my documentation. I will give fair warning that most, if not all, of my posts will be about all of the things that I have bought for the little girl...)
1 comment:
I've contributed to the madness myself, as I bought her first outfit last tuesday. I was down in College Station recruiting and stopped by Aggieland Outfitters. I picked up a TAMU dress that had bloomers with it that say "AGGIES" on the butt. I got the 9 months size, so it should be perfect around this time next year.
Post a Comment