Here is K's rendition of what I now know is from Madagascar, and I have verified that they sing it in Music class at school. Please excuse her outfit, this was right after a nap. I love Claire at the end, this is basically how she spends her day.
OMG. That was the best video I have ever seen in my life. The best part was when she was dancing so crazy that she went off camera to the right for a while. Also, I agree with Summer that I love Claire watching K at the end!
This is so great, I think she has more energy than anyone I have ever seen. I love that she is CEK's full entertainment package!!! Thanks for doing videos, believe me you will be so happy you have them. I think you need to post the video of her dancing at chuck cheese too!!
I love how before you start the video, it's paused on a shot of her dancing like crazy - hair flying behind her head, only one leg visible, arm pumping, etc. I can't wait to see this show live.
5 comments:
OMG. That was the best video I have ever seen in my life. The best part was when she was dancing so crazy that she went off camera to the right for a while. Also, I agree with Summer that I love Claire watching K at the end!
This is so great, I think she has more energy than anyone I have ever seen. I love that she is CEK's full entertainment package!!! Thanks for doing videos, believe me you will be so happy you have them. I think you need to post the video of her dancing at chuck cheese too!!
This is the best video! She's so cute!! I love Claire watching her, so precious!
Great video. That is a classic dancing song in our household as well.
I love how before you start the video, it's paused on a shot of her dancing like crazy - hair flying behind her head, only one leg visible, arm pumping, etc. I can't wait to see this show live.
Post a Comment