Hahaha! Awesome. Scott's right, I never thought about Apple sauce as sour but now that I think about it I guess it is kind of tart.
Oh my gosh this is great, what an angel she is!!!
This is super cute!
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I love it!!
This is so funny. She is too cute. I didn't realize that applesauce was so sour!
She is so cute. I have a picky eater too, but applesauce is one of her favorites!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hahaha! Awesome. Scott's right, I never thought about Apple sauce as sour but now that I think about it I guess it is kind of tart.
Oh my gosh this is great, what an angel she is!!!
This is super cute!
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I love it!!
This is so funny. She is too cute. I didn't realize that applesauce was so sour!
She is so cute. I have a picky eater too, but applesauce is one of her favorites!
Post a Comment