Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are they teaching my kid?

So tonight while I was putting on K's lotion after the bath, she busts out with "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I LIKE TO MOVE IT!" Apparently they play this 80's (or was it 90's?) hit during gym time or some such at her school. Hilarious. She then got up and did a little dance for me while singing it.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha! I'd have been dying laughing!! Isn't it funny when you see/hear them do something you know you didn't teach? At least we know they're getting a variety of experiences!

Randy Baldwin said...

C'mon Summer, get with it! That's from the movie Madagascar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x3W6hutEj8

-RB

Manos Flacas said...

Randy, that's what I was going to say! It's from Madagascar. My kids sing it all the time too. :)

Amanda Bonds said...

AWESOME. I hope I remember to ask her to do it for me next time I see her.

P.S. Yeah, it's definitely from Madagascar.

Abbey said...

Love it!

Cindi said...

I certainly hope there was a photo involved!!!!