Claire Elise was born at 5:59 pm this past Saturday, July 25 (exactly 23 months after her sister). She weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches tall. Summer and Claire are both doing great and we are finally back in our own home as of today. Kaitlin is a great big sister and loves to give Claire hugs and kisses. Summer will do a longer post about the birth and such, but we wanted to do a quick update and post some pics. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes.
She's beautiful! Congratulations again - glad you guys are home and settling in. I love the pics of K with her - so precious. I think she looks like K did too, although a bit less hair!
Ahhh, look at K in those pictures! Priceless to see big sis holding her new baby sis. I'm so glad to hear that you are all home and doing well. I think this is when the real fun begins...how long is Scott going to be home again?
I am so happy for you all. She is a beautiful little lady and I love the name! I am, of course, more than a little envious too as our wait continues with tomorrow as my due date.
15 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations again - glad you guys are home and settling in. I love the pics of K with her - so precious. I think she looks like K did too, although a bit less hair!
Ahhh, look at K in those pictures! Priceless to see big sis holding her new baby sis. I'm so glad to hear that you are all home and doing well. I think this is when the real fun begins...how long is Scott going to be home again?
Congrats again! She's so beautiful!
I will be home for three weeks!!
She's a beaut Clark!
She looks great!!
Congrats! She is beautiful and has a great head of hair!
Another beautiful little girl. You are destined to a house full of women. I want to see her so I can get my baby fix.
She is super cute! Almost an exact replica of little Miss kaitlin. I can't wait to see her in September!! Congrats to you both and lil K!
SO CUTE! Can't wait to meet the new Keith! I might be coming up in a couple weeks.
I am so happy for you all. She is a beautiful little lady and I love the name! I am, of course, more than a little envious too as our wait continues with tomorrow as my due date.
Congratulations you guys! I LOVE the picture of Summer and Kaitlin looking at Claire!!!!
Awww, she's adorable! Look at all that hair!!! Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Mac is anxious to see the little lady (we are too)
Summer you look amazing. And everyone else looks so happy and content. I only wish we were going to be in town and able to see you all in person!!
Congratulations you guys! She is precious and I love all of that dark hair. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment