And for the love of God, don't click on the pics to make them bigger. Your hard drive may crash. I couldn't figure out how to make it not possible to do that.
Pregnant with Kaitlin 37 weeks
Pregnant with B2 37 weeks (excuse the redness, I'm having terrible itchy belly these days with the heat).
8 comments:
Yeah, we called it. Much more of a torpedo/watermelon situation with KRK. B2 is more of a large basketball. Perhaps I am mistaken with my prediction of a baby girl. WEIRD! I've kind of been thinking of it as a girl this whole time, even though I knew I shouldn't. It's really going to mess with my head if it's a boy...
I can't stop laughing but I will try long enough to say I'm sticking with a girl. And like Manda/Amanda it will really mess with my head if it IS a boy!! Too funny...
Your Mama :-)
Cute!!! I was going to tell you yesterday that your belly looked way more round this time. But I figured you wouldn't believe me because I have lost all credibility as I have been voting for boy this whole time. Maybe it just means B2 is flipped the right way and you are primed for a 3 hour labor this go round.
I have no credible reason to think its a boy, but I do. Mainly because most everyone I know delivering in July is having a boy and 2009 is full of boys.
You are seriously crazy though. You have the cutest little baby belly!!
LOL. I have never seen a belly as pointed as you were with Kaitlin. It looks like she was laying horizontally!
Ha Ha! I definitely see the torpedo with Kaitlin! You look to be carrying smaller. For your sake, I hope it is not another 9 pounder. I still think its a girl :-)
To be fair, the second pic was taken from further away than the first, giving it the appearance that she is carrying smaller. Trust me -- the belly is large and in-charge!
OH MY GAWD!!! How did Scott impregnate you with a torpedo?
Post a Comment