I always ask her who she wants to bless, and we've been going through the usual family and friends list for so long she has most of it down and does it herself. There were a few new additions tonight:
"God Bless Baby Bop, BJ, Mommy, Daddy, John, Amanda, Nannie, Pawpaw, Nana, Pop, Handy Manny, Thomas, Tyler, Gabriel, Landyn, children, Jesus, Mary, Joseph."
Some famous characters in there that I've never included in my list! And I'm sure not many people think to bless Jesus. Such a considerate baby!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! As her very Catholic Godmother, I couldn't be happier with the new additions to the prayer list!
P.S. Where's this 154-doll-ppssstt!!! video that I was promised???
I find it funny that John is on there before you. And you better believe that it is always followed with "John jumped in the pool. Kaitlin was crying." But make no mistake, he is always one of the first out of the gate.
Post a Comment