Thursday, January 18, 2007

Work Announcement

Well, I told my boss last night and then told the rest of my group today. I had told 2 girls in my group already, Donna and Suzanne, and they were both pressuring me to tell everyone so they could talk about it openly. It was a lot of fun, although all the attention is a bit much. It's funny though, everyone asks the same question, which I think I've asked every pregnant person I've known too. "Do you know what it is yet?" Pretty sure it's a baby, but that's just a guess. ;-) Now that I'm actually in the situation and know how this works, it just seems funny to me because it's so early. I wish we knew what it was, but alas we've got to wait 10 more weeks! I've heard from some people that we should wait and have it be a surprise, but the fact is it's going to be a surprise whether we find out at 20 weeks or when the little guy/gal comes out! I think we'd rather be prepared. What's everyone else's vote?

1 comment:

Amanda Bonds said...

You already know my vote. I say DEFINITELY be prepared! Mostly because I wouldn't be able to wait myself, and I have to know ASAP if I have a niece or a nephew.