Well, we're 11 weeks in and doing great! Summer is feeling good, but did have her first real bout with morning sickness on friday. I went to work friday morning bragging to co-workers that I was going to be eating homemade chicken parmesan for dinner that night. However, Summer was craving Burger King and didn't feel like cooking, so I picked up a couple of Whoppers with cheese, instead. Our next trip to the doctor is scheduled for February 7th, where we'll do most of the administrative, insurance and medical history stuff, but no sonogram. We won't have another picture of the baby until we go in to find out the sex, which is in about 7 more weeks (I think!!).
For those who are interested, here's some info on what's going on with mom and baby this week:
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week11
Thank you for your love and support!
Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment