Suzanne sent out the below email to some of our colleagues who are also moms:
"I'd like to announce that on approximately August 19th, we will be welcoming our newest member to the Maverick Motherhood club!
Summer has just announced that she is at 9 1/2 weeks & going strong!
I have taken the lead with filling her full of advise, but since I am still very new at all this, I'm sure you all can help fill in the gaps that I leave :)
CONGRATS SUMMER!"
Here are some of the responses:
"That is great news! Michelle is really going to have a nervous breakdown. :) "
"Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You are in for the time of your life :)"
"Congrats Summer!!! The most wonderful cool thing ever - from someone who never thought she wanted kids!!! Changes your life in the best way - so much love!!!!! : ). Congrats and let us know if you need anything!!!!"
Michelle is my boss by the way, who doesn't have kids and probably won't. Hopefully she'll be ready for my departure mid-August! It's good to have a network of ladies here who are so helpful. They've already been inundating me with tons of tips and ideas. As they say, "it takes a village," and it seems like our village is pretty big, for which we are extremely thankful!
1 comment:
It is so special to read all of the wonderful thoughts prayers and wishes from your friends you two are blessed with some very special friends and they will be very important in the babies life as well. We love you!!!
Post a Comment