Here's a good email from mom to all of her old work buddies who give her a hard time about her age!!
From: Cindi Keith
To: Roy G. Turner, Paul Tarwater, Charles P. Alford
cc: Paul Gendron, komlor, Sdanflorence
Subject: BIG DAY - LIFE EVENTS - For your entertainment
This email is intended for all of those (yes all the way back to the C&L days) that have either continued to hassle me about my age or were an innocent bystander to watch me be continuously challenged as to my age over my 18 years with the firm. I know that Tarwater, Turner and Alford have waited very patiently for this year to come, yes I turn 50 in March and am very proud of it!!! But just so you feel really satisfied I will add to your entertainment in that I have recently found out I will become a grandmother this year as well!!! Of this I am very excited and cannot imagine what type of prank or mean trick you 3 could pull related to these events, but I decided I wanted to share this with you myself and not wait for you to find out from someone else!!! Don't forget your day will come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment