Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newborn Pics

We had Claire's newborn pics at our house last Sunday. I am really pleased with how they turned out! We got some of the whole family too, now we just have to decide which ones to use on the announcement!

Click here to see a preview.

P.S. If you have some more time, here is the slideshow. Great with sound.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are wonderful! I absolutely LOVE the one of K kissing C- so beautiful.

Manos Flacas said...

Those are about the sweetest photos I have ever seen.

Sapna said...

So precious!

Smith Family said...

Love the pics!

KC said...

Man - I love those pics - I don't even have a favorite - I love them all! What a sweet family. I am such a sap too - the slideshow made me cry! I love the family ones and the ones of you and Scott and C. And the ones with K and C on the bed. And the ones looking down on C. See - I love them all!!!

Jamie said...

AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Kaitlin is adorable in all the pictures. She is so photogenic. The new baby is so precious. Sweet baby Claire. Hope you have a Happy Birthday today Lizzaroo, hope you got my little thing today.

boondola said...

OMG!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!