Sunday, August 16, 2009
Claire's 2 week checkup
We had Claire's 2 week appointment last Tuesday. She is doing great, growing fine and overall an easy baby so far. I fear she might have a bit of reflux since she seems to get upset after some feedings and spits up more often than I remember with K, but we're just going to watch and see if it continues. I don't remember all the stats, just the weight which was 9lbs 4oz, which puts her in the 75% bracket. I looked back and Kaitlin was 9lbs 8oz at her 2 week, which was in the over 97%, so I'm guessing there isn't a whole lot of room between the brackets. All her other measurements put her in the 75% range too, so she's very consistent! Kaitlin went with us to the appointment and now she will put a blanket (or a ribbon or scarf) around her neck and tell me she's a doctor (Dr. Meyer always has her stethoscope with Goofy on it around her neck, so I'm guessing that's what she picked up on?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment