Monday, August 31, 2009

Arboretum Round 2

We ventured out for the last of the "Dollar Days" at the Dallas Arboretum today with Catherine, Thomas and Tyler. It was a beautiful day (high of only 88) and the kids loved checking out all the playhouses. The Arboretum has an exhibit throughout the whole park with playhouses designed around some 15 classic children's stories. It's really very neat, although we couldn't understand why they all had signs saying "Do not climb on the display." They are for kids! We had a picnic lunch and then headed home for a marathon nap - I had to wake Kaitlin up at 5:40 after 2.5 hours! Claire of course slept through it all except for her one meal. Here are some pics.

And once we get our furniture for the office, expect an onslaught of posts. The only time I can post pics now is when someone sends them to me (so thanks Cat for these), but once the computer is up and running I will post all the fun stuff we have been doing for the past few months with pics. I've still got K's birthday party post, Fossil Rim and many more!

6 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

Oh man, those sunglasses are GREAT. She clearly knows she looks good in them. Quite the cool cat...

Scott said...

I will kindly turn the other cheek at the indirect e-slap I received from my wife in regards to me not loading pictures fast enough for her liking!

Julie said...

You two crack me up. I can't wait to see more pictures of the full Keith Clan.

We have the exact same carrier and stroller that you guys have and we love it. I'm so glad I don't have the huge travel system, the shell is so much easier to use.

KC said...

Yay - some pics! Hurry up Scott we want some more!

Looks like you guys had fun - we went on Sunday with Ben and I swear we missed most of those exhibits, even though I knew to be looking for them. I was hampered by a poor shoe decision, but still - how in the world did I miss them?

Jamie said...

That place is great - we are planning on going during pumpkin time.

Love the blogover too!

Manos Flacas said...

I love the new look of the blog. I can't get over how great the professional photos are of all of you!