Friday, June 22, 2007

Picky Eater!

So these past few weeks I've been experiencing some nausea off and on, more so than the first or second trimester, but nothing too bad. I've just kind of stuck with some pretty bland foods when I feel that way and I've been fine. Last night, however, was a different story. I was feeling fine and Scott has been talking about how he has been craving wings SO BAD lately (like that's anything new), so I suggested we order Wingstop for dinner. Now flashback: I'm not sure if I posted on this earlier, but when we went to the Damien Rice concert back in May we ate at a Tapas place where we partook in muchos muchos fried foods and I proceeded to muchos muchos barfos later that night. I suppose I should have put two and two together back then, but our dear daughter has now made it abundantly clear to me after our wing feast last night that she does NOT care for fried foods, thank you very much. Let's just say Buddy was none too pleased to hear me retching again in the bathroom right outside his room at 3:30 this morning.

Now the only question I have for her highness is, what exactly is the big difference between the Whopper she so dearly loved and some fried chicken wings?

4 comments:

Scott said...

Under no condition does this incident in any way preclude my daughter from the opportunity to enjoy some tasty wings. After all, it's just chicken, right....and chicken is healthy...RIGHT!?!?!?

That's what I thought.

Amanda Bonds said...

That's my girl! Sounds like you've got another little Amanda in there, what with her picky eating habits and inexplicable preferences and all. Best of luck with that.

Amanda Bonds said...

P.S. So sorry about your muchos barfos extravaganza last night, Sims. Hey, at least it scored you a three day weekend :).

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Girl (Summer, that is, you're still MY Baby Girl) the image of you 7++ months hurling big chunks in the middle of the nite makes me want to cry! Just the logistics of it defies my imagination...I'm hurting for you!! I do believe this was a warning/reminder to you & Scott of exactly who is in control of both your lives for the next several months/years, until she understands the meaning of the word "No!"