Sunday, June 10, 2007

First Baby Shower!

Well, Saturday was our Houston baby shower and it was definitely a success! I think our little girl has enough clothes to last her until she's one! It was hosted by Brooke, Heather, Cheri and Lauren at the Bluebonnet Cafe in Old Town Spring. We had about 30 guests for some wonderful chicken salad sandwiches (my FAVORITE) and RJ Goodies cake. Yum! Everyone was extremely generous and we got a ton of great gifts. The only thing I would've changed would be to have more time to socialize - I feel bad that I didn't get to talk to everyone that came! But in the hubbub of games, eating and opening presents it was too difficult to work my way around to everyone. Ah well, that is how showers usually go I suppose. All in all it was a great weekend. Hopefully I'll get some copies of the pics that were taken and I'll post a few up here. I just want to say thank you so much to the hosts and to everyone for coming! I had a great time!

No comments: