Sunday, May 6, 2007

Week 25

As a follow-up to Summer's previous post, it most certainly has been a very active week for our little girl. After reading the calendar write-up for the 25th week, I think I know why.

On Saturday morning, we went to Britt and KC's lake-house. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate enough for us to take the boat out, but we had a great time hanging out and being lazy. At one point, KC was even able to feel the baby kick, but this was no ordinary kick. According to Summer, it was the hardest kick to date! The baby continued to be active Saturday afternoon and Summer even felt her do a flip. All of this is consistent with what the calendar says that most babies will flip from breech to head-first this week! Pretty crazy stuff and even more crazy that we are 5 days away from being in double digits until her birthday!!

Here's the link:
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week25

2 comments:

KC said...

Definitely a great kick - I could see it from across the room! And then when I went to feel it, it was like Summer's whole body was being forced to move! And the kick was an actual kick! All in all, a really cool experience.

Scott said...

I can now top you, KC, because she kicked me directly in the face on monday night!