Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Visit

Came home this weekend to visit with the fam since my brother is in town from Denver (who I haven't seen in 2 years!) He's getting in to town tonight with his girlfriend, but I came in yesterday to spend some time with friends. Last night was fun - a girl's night over at Amy's house. She's due on May 26, but she's ready to go any day now! Poor thing has been walking around everywhere trying to get her little girl Avery to make her big appearance, but so far she is being quite stubborn. I told her we could all push on her belly last night to try and help things along but she didn't seem too keen on that.

Our little girl was extremely active yesterday, showing off for the grandparents and friends alike. I even woke up in the middle of the night to some acrobatics and some HUGE hunger pangs, but I think she may have overexerted herself because she's been very quiet today. I'm looking forward to the third trimester though. 91 days to go! Wow that's scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my future granddaughter is going to be a gymnast or ballerina. So much jumping around - it was wonderful to not only feel her moving but to actually see her little kicks as she moved all over the place. It was such a treat for her Pop & me!