Wednesday, May 9, 2007

She's a maniac, maniac on the floooooor!!

This is the song that plays in my head whenever she's in there going crazy. That is just a random aside I thought I'd share.

Monday night we went out to dinner and to the Damien Rice concert at the Majestic in downtown. Great food, great concert, all around a good night. Until about 2am that is. I woke up to my stomach turning just as a huge boomer was coming through. I think Chunky-butt has worn off on me in some way and I now have thunderstorm anxiety myself. Anyway, I ran into our guest bathroom just in time to puke up aforementioned delicious dinner. And I think the jolt of adrenaline that must've come when I dashed for the bathroom, combined with the huge thunder that was going on outside really woke her up, because she was rolling and tumbling around in my belly for a good 30 minutes afterwards. All the while singing "Maniac, MANIAC on the FLOOOORRRR!!"

1 comment:

Scott said...

When I read that line, all I could think of was the gas station scene in "Tommyboy". You know, the one where Chris Farley is singing & dancing while Rob Lowe sprays him in the face with water!! Classic!

"Did you eat paint chips as a kid?"