Wow how incredible is it to get to really see your skin and shape so much better than the ultrasound. I cannot wait to get my hands on you. I am not sure how much your mom and dad will really get to see you between me and grandma Hey. We are so excited to get you here. I probably need to run out and buy something pink now that I see what you really look like. Love Nannie Keith
Oh my goodness, she even has dark skin like her Nannie Keith, ha! She is so beautiful, and I cant wait to get my hands on her and spoil her rotten!! Love Aunt Aunt Rhonda
3 comments:
Wow how incredible is it to get to really see your skin and shape so much better than the ultrasound. I cannot wait to get my hands on you. I am not sure how much your mom and dad will really get to see you between me and grandma Hey. We are so excited to get you here. I probably need to run out and buy something pink now that I see what you really look like. Love Nannie Keith
BEAUTIFUL little princess!!!
Oh my goodness, she even has dark skin like her Nannie Keith, ha! She is so beautiful, and I cant wait to get my hands on her and spoil her rotten!! Love Aunt Aunt Rhonda
Post a Comment