Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

My first official Mother's Day was great! Scott couldn't wait until today to give me my gift so I opened it last night - 2 cute t-shirts from a store called Baby Style. The first one I wore today - it says "Body By Baby" and the second is this tank top:

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?pmid=22742&dept=3&sc=493

He did good! We celebrated this morning with a nice breakfast at Cafe Brazil, then church (where lots of people wished me Happy Mother's Day - so fun now that people can actually tell I'm pregnant!) and then we went to Stan & Cindi's for burgers and sitting by the pool. Stan & Cindi got me a gift too! This Mother's Day thing is great! But I think the best gift will be when I get to meet our baby girl in 14 weeks! We're officially down to a double-digit day countdown...98 days to go! Woohoo! Here's what's going on with her this week:

Week 26

2 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

YES! I looked at the 26 week update, and it says her brain tissue and neurons are developing this week! BEST WEEK EVER!!! Neuroglia, axon, MYELIN SHEATH!!!! This is the first week her little genius brain is coming into existence...first step - walk/talk, second step - PhD from MIT.

Scott said...

You are a science geek!