Saturday, March 7, 2009

When I say I want to eat babies up...

this is the very definition of what I'm talking about. Nothing like a fat baby foot in a flip flop ("slip flop" in KRK-speak) to whet the appetite. Tell me I'm not alone here?

8 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

You are not alone. I mean, those ankle rolls - are you kidding me?! Wrap those bad boys up in a tortilla because I'm craving some baby feet fajitas.

Manos Flacas said...

My son outgrew his block feet a long time ago but not my daughter! She has feet just like KRK. I think my favorite part of little girls are their legs-- from their chubby toes to their chubby thighs. The best thing about summer is watching them strut their stuff in short shorts. So cute. Too bad we women can't pull off the same look and be considered "cute".

Taryn said...

No girl you ARE NOT ALONE! Why do you think I'm so fat. I have eaten many a baby foot, hand, cheek, neck, and belly. I LOVE ME SOME BABY!!! Now I said psychotic. I better go. By the way, I love your blog, your baby girl, your family. Keep up the good stories and take care of baby numero dos, I can't wait to see what a beauty he/she will be.

Jamie said...

Chomp! Chomp!

Sarah said...

Lol! I love this, so dang cute!!!! And yes, sometimes it's all I can do not to take a big bite out of Kate's little cheeks!

KC said...

LOL! I agree - sometimes it's very hard to not Ben's cheeks, his hands that are attached to his arms sans wrists or his feet! Those flip flops, feet and dress, make her look way old. :-)

Annie said...

Love it! That sums up this stage! Adorable! I bought Sutton some and could not even squeeze his fat little feet into them!

Anonymous said...

I personally like to knaw on the baby because of the head and cheek factor. But footsies and toes are a wonderful baby dessert I would imagine!

So yes, people are with you!