Wednesday, March 18, 2009
"Doot doot"
Kaitlin and I brush our teeth together every morning, and she is such a little mime that since Mommy has toothpaste, she wants it too. So I pretended to put some on there and said "doot doot" as I did so. This was several months ago I started doing this. Now EVERY time we brush teeth she asks for "doot doot." If I don't say "doot doot" as I'm putting it on there, she says it for me. And I can't pretend to put it on there with the cap on - she's no fool! This morning I had 2 tubes out, a new one and the old one that we are squeezing the last drops out of. I went to put the new one on her brush and she snatchs her toothbrush away and says "No, other doot doot!" pointing at the old tube. Picky picky! I have a feeling this is a girl I won't be able to pull one over on too easily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah! So cute. I remember when I was a kid my sister was my little mime. It was so flattering that I was a little disappointed when she stopped. Nice to know I might have another one soon :)
And yes, sounds like nothing is going to get past Kaitlin!
So I am confused, does she get toothpaste? Do kids not get to use toothpaste when they brush their teeth. I am not a Mom, I have no idea!
Post a Comment