Another "it is so amazing to watch a human grow" moment. As you saw in my post from last week, we went to the Arboretum on Wednesday and got to go on a wagon ride. On Sunday morning, out of nowhere, Kaitlin comes up to me and goes "horsey, wagon, weeee!" I said "Oh, you remember when we rode the wagon at the Arboretum with Thomas?" and she goes "yes, pet horsey, ride wagon, Thomas." She was remembering the whole thing! Now I guess I've been underestimating her or something, but I just kind of assumed that these were fun things we did but they weren't actually creating memories. It is so neat to see her little mind working!
3 comments:
Love this story! I'm amazed what they choose to remember. Today I was telling Brent about a trip to the Doctor. I got to the end and B adds... "and I got a sucker" as clearly I'd left out that important detail. So fun!
Ahhh - so cute!!! Doesn't it make all the effort even more worth it?
It is good to see that Kaitlin will remember her memories...unlike her Mommy :o)
Miss ya Lizzy
Post a Comment