Cat, Thomas, K and I took advantage of 2 for 1 admission today at the Dallas Arboretum. The kids had a great time running around looking at the flowers and exploring the little historical houses they have out there. We also took a hay ride and had a nice lunch in the shade. We weren't even out of the parking lot before K fell asleep, but I wasn't successful at making the transfer to her bed at home so she was up after an hour nap in the car. Needless to say it's been a LONG day for Momma! Here are some pics, with more posted
here.

"Let's make a pact, we stick together today"

"See Kaitlin, these are called tulips"

Checking out the goods

"MOM OUTTA MY FACE!"

Best friends

What a ladylike pose.
5 comments:
This looks like so much fun. Wish my tulips were this beautiful. Love the last one:)
LOVE the pigtails!
These two are too cute!
Feeling ya on the long day, I am convinced that naps are more for the parents than the kids. :)
Such cute pictures! The arboretum is so beautiful this time of year! Love the last picture- Priceless!!
I love how they have a little kid bench in front of the tulips! That place looks so pretty, I need to remember that next year so I can come up and see the flowers with ya!
Post a Comment