The "ALL" she is referring to would be any of you ladies with young kiddos or who are preggers. The book must be entertaining for that crowd because I frequently hear Summer laughing out loud while reading the book.
Jamie bought it for me too. I haven't gotten to read it much yet, but do love the blogs these ladies do. I agree it might be better for those that already have a baby, but might be a good head's up.
3 comments:
The "ALL" she is referring to would be any of you ladies with young kiddos or who are preggers. The book must be entertaining for that crowd because I frequently hear Summer laughing out loud while reading the book.
I have to 100% agree. Although, I am not sure I would have appreciated it for all its glory until after a month or so of having a little one.
Jamie bought it for me too. I haven't gotten to read it much yet, but do love the blogs these ladies do. I agree it might be better for those that already have a baby, but might be a good head's up.
Post a Comment