Sunday, January 11, 2009
BIIIIIIGGGG burn!
Kaitlin's new thing is announcing BIG and HEAVY things, emphasizing the BIIIGGGG and HEEEAAVVVYY in sort of a grunting, drawn out way. We'll see a bus and it's a "biiiiigggg bus" or she'll pick up her baby and it's suddenly a "heeaavvvyyy baby," you get the picture. Last week I was laying on the bed and she was crawling around all over me and lifted up my shirt, points at my belly button and goes "BIIIGGG button." Kaitlin! So rude to Mommy! As though I'm not sensitive about how quickly I'm showing as it is, you have to go point it out! But, comeuppance was mine when yesterday she walked up to Scott, lifted his shirt, and announced again "BIIIIGGG button." So I've accepted that it wasn't personal, it's just her thing these days, although I did laugh pretty hard when she called Scott out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The second part of this post was all lies!!!!
Hahaha, irrelevant! I choose to believe the whole thing. I freakin' love Kaitlin. BEE-BO!
Thanks for a GREAT laugh on Monday morning!
What a fun post! I admit a bit of paranoia about the growing too. Wonder a bit, but clearly will be changes sooner this time as feel, thicker already...
Oh gosh - she's too cute and funny!!!
Post a Comment