Saturday, December 20, 2008

Visit with Santa

We took Kaitlin to see Santa last weekend. For nostalgia's sake, here is a picture of her this time last year:

Sweet baby has no idea who is holding her. It could be the grinch and she would be cheesin' like this.











My what a difference a year makes!!










We started off with screaming, then..


pretty much the saddest face I've ever seen in my life...












then the helpful elf brought out the good toys and we got somewhat of a smile...









and we ended up with a great picture, but I haven't scanned it in yet. Cindi got some with her camera that are pretty close to what the final take was from the mall photographer, click here to see a sample.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

how funny! Which Santa did you go to?

KC said...

Too cute! I love the sad face and of course her laugh!

Summer said...

We went to Vista Ridge in Lewisville.