So I'm a little late, but our computer that we download all our pictures to was out of commission for a while. We went to Houston to spend Thanksgiving with the Hey side of the family. My brother and his wife got to meet Kaitlin for the first time. He was very patient with her and had a good time running around saying "bubbles" and "cheese," since he knew that would jog her memory and she would demand both. Typical older brother, once a pest, always a pest. Here are a few pics from the long weekend, more are up
here.

Mom & Kids

Chris teaching K how to blow bubbles

The whole crew after a delicious meal.

Swinging at the park
2 comments:
This is kind of a weird comment to make, but your eyebrows look awesome in these pictures! I'm very jealous. I want them. My eyebrows are dumb. Small and blonde. I may as well not have any.
Also, I love the picture of KRK blowing bubbles with Chris. And I love the last one of her swinging. Cheesing huge, every tooth in her mouth is visible, and a nice shiny trail of drool running down her chest. Does it get better than that? Not when you're 1.
We all had such a wonderful time, it's a Thanksgiving Pop & I will never forget! And it looks like Kaitlin is going to be just like her mommy when it comes to cheese...Summer's favorite after school snack was slices of cheddar topped with a slice of RAW onion-no cracker, no bread...just cheese & onion! YUM! It's definitely a "Hey" thing...
Post a Comment