Thursday, December 18, 2008

Adolphus Christmas Parade

I'm still catching up from when our computer was out of commission. Two weeks ago we went to the Adolphus Christmas Parade in downtown Dallas with our friends Darren, Catherine and Thomas. It was COLD, but fun. Kaitlin really enjoyed watching all the floats and balloons go by, and it actually held her attention for about 45 minutes. The hard part was getting there early enough to get a good spot and keeping her entertained for the hour before the parade started. Here are some pics.




Mom and K pre-bundling up.









Checking out the balloons - at this point, you gotta get excited so she gets excited.






Santa, one of the many balloons.













Thomas and K hanging out before the parade started. I love this pic b/c it looks like they are holding hands (they're not, she won't even hold her mommy's hand!) And I'm not a terrible mother, she refused to wear her hat and gloves, and there's only so many times I can put them on to have her tear them off again.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! I can't wait for stuff like this. That is a really cute pic of the kiddos. I think that is the same jacket Kate has, does it have the bear ears on it? So cute!

Jamie said...

I agree with Sarah - I can not wait for these fun things. This Christmas, all John knows is that there are bows to untie and tempting shiny things hanging from a tree.

Amanda Bonds said...

I love the last picture! It does look like they're holding hands - so cute! Although, Kaitlin is quickly becoming twice Thomas' size...sucks :(.