Sunday, November 23, 2008

7 Things You Never Knew

Meredith tagged me for a meme, "7 Things You Never Knew About Me," so here goes:

1. My biggest guilty pleasure is celebrity gossip. I love US Weekly, People, and anything on E! I used to have a subscription to US Weekly, but quickly found out that there's not really time for that with a little one running around so I let it run out. But when I go get a pedicure, or if we go on a trip, I make sure to pick up a copy of all the latest magazines to get my fix.

2. I've never had a cavity.

3. I was born in Duluth, MN and spent much of my childhood up north, but I cannot STAND cold weather. As far as I'm concerned, the temperature never needs to go below 70 degrees. I would be perfectly content to live in the desert. Too bad I married someone who thinks the temp never needs to go ABOVE 70. I guess Dallas is a good compromise for us.

4. I was not a dog person until I met Scott, and by association, Chunk. He was the first dog that I really fell in love with, and now I'm so happy to have our big, lovable Bud around for Kaitlin to grow up with.

5. I HATE scary movies. Scott loves them, so the times that he actually convinces me to get one, I spend 90% of the movie plugging my ears. It's not nearly as scary if you can't hear the creepy music.

6. When I scratch my nose, I smell peanut butter. Weird.

7. I love to cook, but I almost never measure my ingredients. I don't know why, I don't like cleaning measuring cups and spoons, so I just eyeball it. It makes it pretty difficult when I try to pass on recipes to friends though, since I never really know how much of each ingredient I'm using.

Ok, that was harder than I thought it would be! Jamie, Amy, Julie, Taryn and Sarah, you are tagged!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Peanut butter? and who doesn't have a cavity? This is fun.

Taryn said...

peanut butter huh!?

Meredith said...

I am with you on #1. I still have People delivered to me - even in Budapest!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say I knew many of your 7 things. I am surprised you didn't mention the ear stench, it is something that I hold dear to my heart.