Monday, November 17, 2008

Polo Game

Two weeks ago we took Kaitlin to the last polo game of the season. They play right down the street in Las Colinas and I've always wanted to go, so I roped Scott into it. Kaitlin absolutely LOVED it. After we saw the first horse on the way in, she spent the next 10 minutes frantically going "neigh, neigh NEIGH!" over and over and laughing like a woman possessed. I told Scott I didn't know who was more excited, her or me, since I was basically doing the same thing but on the inside.


She loved watching the action.








During the half time champagne divot stomp.












Of course our little spotter spied an airplane. This is one of her favorite pastimes. She yells "air-PLANE" (accent on the "plane") and points at the sky.






These horses were seriously some of the most beautiful I've seen. Kaitlin was a bit timid when it came to actually touching him, but she was excited to be so close.

1 comment:

Amanda Bonds said...

She look so freakin' cute in these pictures!!!