I posted this pic because I cannot get over how light Kaitlin's hair has gotten! It was black when she was born and now look at it! And that's my natural haircolor, and we all know Scott's is dark too. Guess she's leaning toward Aunt Ama's side.
Riding the carousel, which she loved, as evidenced by the next pic....
Her reaction upon being removed from carousel. Needless to say, we rode again.
This pic has nothing to do with the zoo, it was taken the following morning. It just cracks me up. She's wearing her 6mo bathrobe, in the middle of a game of peekaboo around the door after snatching a Cheerio from me. The look on her face, her stance, it is all just hilarious. If you click on it, you can even see the Cheerio in her mouth.
1 comment:
Hahaha, I LOVE the last picture! That's great. And yes, it would seem she's going to be a blondie like her Auntie Ama! Just as I predicted...
Post a Comment