Well, happy birthday little girl! To celebrate your birthday, you got 3 pokes in the leg with a sharp stick and people messing with your ears, chest and mouth! Best birthday ever!
Here are the stats of our future volleyball/basketball/track and field star:
Weight: 27lbs 15 oz (97%)
Height: 32.5in (95%)
Head: 19in (96%)
Everything looked good and she got some new bubbles out of the deal. She even said "thank you" as we were leaving - what a polite little baby!
2 comments:
YES! This is excellent news. Woohoo, DTaP vaccine! And perhaps a little Hepatitis A and B was thrown into the mix as well? This makes me very happy. I had been meaning to ask you if she was getting her 15-18 month vaccinations soon. I like to assume that we have the understanding that my position regarding KRK is 3-fold: Aunt, Godmother, Director of Immunology. I freakin' love it.
P.S. How about those stats?! What a gigantor!
I vote volleyball.
Post a Comment