Unfortunately, Summer is still on the business end of a very unpleasant viral ear-infection. After half a day of new med's, we've not seen much progress, but hope to at some point today or tomorrow. I checked in advance on all of the medicine and it's baby safe. The baby is still very active, but I think the lack of sleep Summer has had has probably shot any chance of us having her on a regular sleep schedule initially. But, at the end of the day, I guess we'll just be thankful for ANY sleep we can get that first month or two.
Thanks a million to Meredith, Christine and Chelsea for throwing such a wonderful shower. John and Barb were in town and helped me continue to finish out the nursery. John and I hung curtains, put together a table, and shelves while Barb organized the entire room. Summer and I really appreciated their company and help this weekend. This morning we put the bedding in the crib and big boss lady is very pleased with the result. We still need to unpack a few more gifts and order the glider today, but overall are in good shape. We've got another routine doctor's appointment wednesday and will update you after that.
Here are the links to the update pages: Update & 3D update
1 comment:
The shower was great and you received some wonderful things. The nursery looks really great and I am so glad to see it all together, we cannot wait to see that sweet angel get here and hold her.
Post a Comment