So the guessing has increased now that we're down to the wire. Chelsea was originally August 1, but after an update about yesterday's appointment (and the doc saying he thinks a few more weeks) she said she would take the 7th as well. But to clarify, she still has faith that it could be the 1st. Christine has chosen August 21, my dad thinks it will be his birthday present on the 25th, and Brooke's mom says I need to hold out until at least the 22nd so she's a Virgo and not a Leo like her mom. I think I agree that I should try for that - I know how hard-headed I can be, poor Scott will have a heck of a time mediating when it comes to the teenage years if we're both stubborn Leos!
In more current news, she's got the hiccups right now which has angered her to a point of frenzy and my belly looks like a wave pool. She tolerates the hiccups for approximately 5 minutes, and then she takes matters into her own hands and begins an all-out assault of flailing arms and legs trying to rid herself of these horrible things. Poor girl. If only she were breathing in there and could hold her breath. We'll try and teach her that trick when she gets out.
1 comment:
How fun, I can't wait for her to get here. I am not going to start guessing days, but I am not thinking she will be very early, but we never know she will do whatever she wants and that is for sure!!!
Post a Comment