Wednesday, July 25, 2007

36.5 Week Checkup

We had a couple of good appointments today. The first one was with the OB and he said everything is looking good. The baby has dropped down a bit more, but still no dilation. He thinks we probably have a couple more weeks till she gets here. I checked the calendar and the full-moon is scheduled for this coming monday/tuesday, so you never know! Summer got a clean bill of health from her ear, nose and throat specialist, as well. We're supposed to call him in a month with an update, but otherwise no more office visits unless her symptoms come back.

I found a couple of funny clips on YouTube of guys changing diapers. I feel CONFIDENT this will not be the case for me. Check it out:
Link1
Link2

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Okay Scott you are going to choke and make faces so bad and I am going to laugh myself sick!!! I cannot wait to watch you change diapers.

Amanda Bonds said...

Yes, Scott, I too am pretty excited about watching you change diapers in the beginning. It's interesting that you should feel so confident about not being like those men in the youtube videos, because I feel just as confident that you will be exactly like them. And there I'll be in the background with my own little camera, getting it all on video. Then we'll see how often you bring up the story about me gagging in middle school when I had to clean out the cat's litter box...