Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hurricane Claire

In less than the 2 minutes it took for me to go wipe Kaitlin's bottom (sorry, a bit graphic but it's the truth), this is what I came back to find in the kitchen/hall/bedroom/bathroom. TWO MINUTES!!

I guess I'm lucky she didn't empty them like she normally does.

Hard to tell, but those are baggies all over the floor

ENTIRE roll of parchment paper rolled out from the hall...

....Through the bedroom and into the bathroom

Suspect caught and apprehended!!

4 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

Easily one of my favorite Claire posts.

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Wow, it's going to be so hard keeping track of two!

KrisL said...

I'm afraid I'm doomed...you have 2 girls, I can't imagine what Tommy will do when I'm busy for 2 minutes! lol

Sapna said...

HA HA! Just plain funny. I know my time is coming, but until then I can giggle.