Sunday, August 8, 2010

1 Year Comparison

We had Claire's 1 year appointment on Tuesday. She was in rare form and had Dr. Meyer laughing. She was pushing chairs together to use them to climb up to the windowsill, ripping apart any sort of paper she could find, trying to break into all the cabinets in the place and at one point bent down and licked the floor. Just an exceptional specimen all around. Here are her stats:

Weight: 21lbs 1oz - 50%
Height: 30.1in - 75%
Head: 95%

For some reason I have no record of K's one year stats, on the blog or in her baby book. I do have stats from her 9 mo and her 15mo appt so averaging those gets me:

Weight: 24lbs 12oz - she was always >97%
Height: 31in - always >97%

So as I keep saying, C just seems so SMALL to me in comparison. Here are some pics from K's 1 year, C's 1 year, and a cute one of them snuggling.






2 comments:

Manos Flacas said...

Wow. They look so different, yet both so cute. It's kind of neat, isn't it?

Sarah said...

Sweet girls!! Love the snuggling. I was thinking that if your first is a firecracker it means your second will be laid back. According to C, sounds like that isn't so!