Monday, August 23, 2010

Kaitlin's Third Birthday Weekend

Little miss is turning three this year and we just so happened to have three parties for her. I told her not to expect the trend to continue. Friday we hosted 21 of her little friends at Pump It Up in Coppell for bouncing, pizza and cake. I think everyone had a good time, the adults did watching them jump the day away. I rode down the big slide with K only once because I went flying right over the barrier at the end and plop onto the floor. But she probably rode the thing in the neighborhood of 50 times. Even though she came crying to me that her dress was flying up and she was getting burns on her knees, back and elbows, she just couldn't stop herself.

Saturday we kept the party going with the Liners, Browns and then both sets of grandparents and the Bonds over to swim and grill out. With this 105 degree heat, we had to top the day off with some ice cream cake of course.

And the third party will be on her actual birthday when we host playgroup at our house. I think it's been a great year for her first year that she actually comprehends what is going on.

Click here for way too many pictures.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Miss K! Sounds like the girl knows how to celebrate. I can't believe she's already 3!

Manos Flacas said...

Great photos. I love the one of her eating the cupcake. Happy b-day Miss K!