Officially 9 months today! I feel like she's not really my baby anymore, she's now moving into that almost toddler phase. :-( In honor of her special day, here is a pic:
Poor second kid, never gets a pic by herself. As KC always says, at least there ARE pics of her, the 3rd kid won't have any! And here's an embarrassing video for all to see. For a kid who doesn't like food, she sure makes a lot of noise while eating! Reminds me of one Amanda Bonds, reasons for which will remain untold on this blog.
P.S. I can't figure out how to edit these videos on the computer. I would've liked to clip all the noisy pieces together so it's not a 2 min clip, but can't quite figure all that out yet. Someday.
8 comments:
Nom nom nom.
Also, I'll have to investigate this comment about my wife. Thanks Summer
DAMMIT!!!
By the way, you should keep in mind who your information is from on these stories. Your husband is the WORST at exaggerating things. I mean, at least there is video for Claire to defend herself with. I have NOTHING to help tell my side.
P.S. That first picture is AWESOME.
I LOVE this video!!! I was watching it at work and had to be careful about laughing! She is too cute. Your girls have so much personality!
It is official I am going to eat this way from now on, maybe it will make me more cute to the opposite sex.
Because this is one CUTE eating baby! Looking forward to seeing you soon Lizzy!
OK, this is hilarious! She sounds just like her Pop when he's sleeping!! Munching the night away...too funny!!!
LOL!!! nom nom nom! Too cute Lizzie!
Post a Comment